10. Chick-Fil-A Cow Appreciation Day - This got our trip Mooo-ving in the right direction! :) (I just couldn't resist)
9. Realizing the Smuckers are Amish and sell more than just jam.
Christ Church, were many of our Nation's early leaders worshiped. Ryan is sitting in the pew where George and Martha Washington's family sat. Later John Adams would also sit in this pew box to worship.
6. Camping at French Creek State Park
Doesn't it look so happy and cute!
10 minutes later a thunderstorm hit...
5. Invention of the Sm'Oreo - It tastes good when it's all you've got!
4. Gettysburg Battle Grounds and Military Cemetery -
Battle of Gettysburg fact: 51,000 Americans died in just 3 days. It was the bloodiest battle of the Civil War.
3. Touring Lancaster County
The most gorgeous farmsteads I've ever seen.
Did I tell you about the beautiful and scenic farmsteads?!?!?
And here's the cutting edge of Amish farming - brand new Amish machinery...hook it up to your trusty steed and watch your steel wheels roll, Baby!
2. Meeting Ryan's friends from Brazil - the reason we went to Pennsylvania in the first place was to attend the wedding of Ryan's friend, Nancy, and to see her parents, Steven and Lourdinha.
Here we are with the newlyweds, Nancy and Brian. Ryan and I felt like the old married couple!
Here's Ryan and Lourdinha! It was so great to meet some of the people who were Ryan's good friends while in Brazil.
1. It's all about the.....
Nothing tops getting to spend 120 glorious uninterrupted hours with my Sweetheart!